Friday, July 8, 2011

My Mail the past few weeks (6/12-7/6)

Man I'm getting bad at posting this one on time, so sorry about that everyone. It's been a little crazy around my house recently. We have had everyone moving, kids classes, partys and garage sales! Things finally are seeming to get back to normal. I had to take 2 different pictures as one was not enough for all this stuff!
Keep in mind when ever coming to my site that if I post something and do not sign up for it myself I will warn you on the post in RED so you know I don't totally trust it. I can't stand junk email in my inbox!! Most offers will always ask first if they can send you emails and it won't take away your offer by opting out. You can always make a fake e-mail account you only use for give aways. I use my regular e-mail address on everything so I can keep up on all the offers for you all! Alright everyone, let's see what we got in my mail box last week:
WOO! That was a lot of wrighting! A little over an hours worth of work  :-P
Anyways, off to find more stuff! This should keep you all busy for a while  ;-)

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment