Friday, July 8, 2011

Future sample of Downy UnStopables!


So I got a surprise package in the mail last week I wanted to share with all of you. Vocalpoint.com sent me a free full size sample of Downy UnStopables along with a free pair of socks! This product is not even on the shelves yet and I get to test it out before it is! You won't even believe how yummy this stuff smells!

They also let me know that they will be doing a giveaway with this some time soon! If you don't want to miss it, Click here to register for Vocalpoint.com. I thought you might be interested so I wanted to let you know how to sign up and how wonderful of a program this is!

What is Vocalpoint? Vocalpoint provides some great benefits and it's all for free! Here are some of the features:
  • Surprising product information
  • Great coupons/samples
  • Cool things to share with friends
Right now they are offering Mott's for Tott's coupons! Sign up now so you don't miss the next great offer
:-D
Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment