Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Get paid to do surveys for real!!


So there's lots of sites out there that offer "Cash" for doing surveys. I was suckered into almost every site out there! The only one I have found so far that actually pays you is i-Say.com. They send you serveys about once a day and take 10 minutes to complete depending on how you are answering questions. What's fun about it is that you get to often see new products before they are released! I do these surveys daily and it takes me about 2 weeks to claim a prize of a $10 check. You can also use your points to get gift cards if you don't want the cash (I prefer real money but that's just me!) This is a great site for stay at home Mom's and Dad's, students or anyone that wants to make some extra cash with little effort. To join just sign up at http://www.i-say.com/ . It's as easy as that! Oh yeah, and, have fun!


**Please trust that I will never share misleading information with any of you! I don't share anything without testing it myself! If I get any junk from a site and they spread my email like the flu, I WILL NOT share it with you guys. I want you to feel safe whenever you visit my site! Why? Because I hate pop ups and junk email and I'm sure you do too! And, I love you guys :-D**

Jamie :-)

**If you like this post, "Like" me on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment