Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Free EAS Sample (PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM IN RED BEFORE GETTING THIS DEAL!)



You can get a free sample of any EAS product (up to a $3.89 value). Here's how:






  • Click here to go to the EAS Unstoppable Sweepstakes weekend


  • Fill out your information required by the *


  • Submit and print your free coupon.


the coupon won’t expire until January 1, 2012.



NOTE!! at the bottom of the website says the following: I understand that the information I've provided will be used by Abbott and its contracted third parties to provide me with helpful information about EAS and Abbott Nutrition and to send me marketing materials and promotional offers by EAS about Abbott's products and services. Abbott will not sell or transfer my personal information to any other party for their marketing activities.



In other words, if you REALLY want this coupon, we will make you pay for it by us sharing your information with everyone and there Mom. I posted this to let you know because it is a free sample but I myself did not sign up for this one.

Jamie :-)

**If you like this post, "Like" me on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment