Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another great sale on Little Tikes!

**UPDATE #2: I got an email back from Little Tykes and they told me that they are sorry, but that promo should have been taken off a while ago. And also said they are sorry about the confusion. So, bummer, no free $10 today. Ill keep my eye out for ones like this for you guys and let you know if something else comes up.**

**UPDATE: One of my awesome readers informed me that the $10 off of $50 link is not working. I am emailing Little Tikes to see what is going on with it. The promotion is suppose to be running Feb 9th-10th. I am so sorry for the inconvienance this may have caused some of you and will keep you updated as to what they said.**


Sitewide Sale




So I told you about the sales and free shipping on Little Tikes yesterday, now for valentines day they are offering 5% off of everything on there site, including things already on sale! Plus by clicking the banner above you will get $10 off of a order of $50 or more. Depending on what you buy, it might be a free shipping item!!

Make sure to type in the code: LOVE at check out to get you 5% off!

Note: The LOVE code is still active!


Jamie :-)

2 comments:

  1. Jamie, the first image of buy $50 and get $10 is not a current promotion on LittleTikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I can't believe this is not working, it says the promotion runs Feb 9th-10th. I am emailing Little Tikes to see what went wrong. I am soooo sorry about that and will let you know what I find out. Thank you SO much for helping me out and letting me know!

    ReplyDelete