Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Free samples of Nescafe's Tasters Choice Coffee!

I know I have posted this offer before but this is a new one in a new location, which means..................... WE CAN REQUEST IT AGAIN!!! HOORAY!!!
Click here to go to Nescafe USA on Facebook and like them. You can then click the "Get your free sample" button & fill out your info to request 6 samples of Nescafe Tasters choice! I have my other ones stashed in the cupboard for emergency's, lol! It's always bad to be without coffee back up!

**For those of you who would still like a sample and don't have access to Facebook, Click here and request your samples direct from their website!**

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook!
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

2 comments:

  1. I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR POSTING A LINK TO GET TO THE ACTUAL WEBSITE FOR THE SAMPLE!...I USE MY CELLPHONE MOST OF THE TIME SO I'M NOT ABLE TO GET SAMPLES WHEN THEY ARE ON FACEBOOK...SO IT REALLY HELPS!...THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luke! You are SO welcome! I was thinking about that last night. My stats show that lots of people go through mobile devices so I'm going to make a bigger effort in finding "mobile friendly" links. It is a total bummer that FB doesn't allow mobile submission! I also have a few family members who don't want to join Facebook and are always telling me to put up other stuff. Thanks for reading my blog and the sweet comment! Comments like this always make my blog worth doing :-) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete