Monday, April 25, 2011

New news, or should I say, NO NEWS from Playstation!


If I could only find the picture above with tears streaming down the face! If you are a PS lover you know that the network is STILL down. They released this comment on the official Playstation Blog this morning:

"I know you are waiting for additional information on when PlayStation Network and Qriocity services will be online. Unfortunately, I don’t have an update or time frame to share at this point in time.
As we previously noted, this is a time intensive process and we’re working to get them back online quickly. We’ll keep you updated with information as it becomes available. We once again thank you for your patience."

GRRRRRRRR! RAWR RAWR! My hubby just got Mortal Combat for his birthday a few days ago and we can't even play it online yet! We are at a loss on what to do when the kids are in bed. We have been whoopin each others butts but want to get are butts whooped online! Not to mention all the Black Op's withdrawals I have been going through, lol! Anyways, just thought I would give you guys an update. As always, I will let you all know if I find something else out.

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment