Sunday, February 27, 2011

Plantronics Blue Tooth headset only $14.99, today only!

You know I love to Woot! Today on Sellout.woot they have a Plantronics Blue tooth head set for only $14.99 shipped! This is a wonderful price. I bought one for my brother in law because I'm sick of playing Call of Duty, Black Ops, on PS3 with him and having to hold my cellphone with my shoulder and try to kill fools at the same time! Now we can talk and play because NOW he has a headset! I would have bought 2 but I already have my pretty pink Motorola one  :-D

This really is a great deal! Click here to check it out and get yours!

**What is Woot!? Woot.com is a daily deal site that has a new deal everyday! Shipping is always $5 no matter what you buy which makes some of these deals even better! I check it every morning when I turn on the ol' computer so I don't miss anything!**

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook!
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment