Sunday, February 27, 2011

PACSUN (Pacific Sunwear) Free shipping ends today!



Remember the, Roxy, hoodie I was talking about yesterdy? Yeah.......I BOUGHT IT! My husband didn't kill me over it but said that now he gets to buy this $100,000 car he wants, HA! Yeah right! I just wanted to remind you that Pacific Sunwear is offering Free Standard Shipping on All Orders! That's right, free shipping with NO MINIMUM!! It does end today so if you really want something this is the last day to get it shipped for free. They are offering these deals on top of the free shipping:
What can make these deals even sweeter is buying a $20 gift card from Plastic Jungle for only $17!!!!!!

**What is Plastic Jungle? At PlasticJungle.com, you can buy, sell, or trade gift cards! You can buy gift cards at a discount averaging 15 percent off the card's face value, and in some cases 30 percent off or higher. There's no risk since Plastic Jungle verifies and guarantees the balance on each card. Click here to check it out!**

Let me know if any of you score anything for super cheap!

Jamie :-)

Check me out on Facebook!
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment