Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pacific Sunwear Presidents Day Sale!


Alright, I just decided that the next few days is the time to shop if you need some new clothes, home good, toys ect. So, I'm going to kick off the clothing sale with my favorite store (As you should already know) Pacific Sunwear! I'm so bummed that I ordered some stuff just the other day and didn't think to wait!

Pacific Sunwear is offering 15% off of all regular priced clothing and 30% off of all sale items and as always Shipping is only $5 no matter what you buy. This means that you can get even just a shirt for really cheap! Check out this one that I actually bought for myself the other day:

It's called Mouse-stache! HA! If you got just this shirt alone it would cost you about $16.91, which is a lot cheaper than any shirt I have ever seen that was not on the clearance rack! Anyways, check it out if you want to! Definitely not a sale worth missing if you ask me! Click here to check it out!

Jamie :-)
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment