Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Get a free $10 amazon gift card for writing 10 reviews!

Alright! I have been waiting for this one to come back to share it with all of you. Viewpoints is a offering a $10 Amazon gift card for writing 10 qualified reviews by February, 23rd. Here's how you can get yours

  • Sign up to review items on Viewpoints

  • Write 10 reviews by February 23rd

  • Reviews must be at least 1 full paragraph long and at least 900 characters

  • Reviews must be about products in these categories: Home & Garden, Family & Pets, Health &  Beauty, kitchen (excluding grocery items), Computers and Electronics


  • What is viewpoints? It is a website that has a panel of real people like you and me, that give reviews on everything! It really is the best place to read reviews on something before you buy it. This was were I spent most of my time while I was pregnant and deciding what to put on my registry. It's no joke, you write the reviews by the 23rd and they will email you the gift card. This helps me buy diapers and wipes at WAY less than I can at Babies R Us, Target or even Walmart!

    Jamie :-)
     **If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

    No comments:

    Post a Comment