Monday, February 7, 2011

Mini Projector and carrying case for $24.99 Shipped (Today only!)


So I woke up this morning and this was on kids.woot.com! It's a mini projector for only $24.99 shipped. I went here to read a review on it to see if it was worth the $25 and it looks like the reviewer says it's worth the $100 he paid for it! I was sold and bought one. Click here to read the review, and Click here to go to Woot. Just thought I would share it with you just in case this is up your alley! I can't wait to play with this thing when it gets here! (That's what she said!!) Let me know if any of you get one too!!

For those of you wondering what woot is: It's a daily deal site which means this deal is only available today, while supplies last. You can check it out every morning (Like me!) and see what they have on sale. Thanks Gregory for showing me this RAD site!!!
Don't forget to go to the Tony's pizza site today to play the slots and hopefully win something. I have yet to but it will be worth trying everyday if I win something. Click here if you need that link.

Jamie :-) **If you like this post, "Like" me on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment