Monday, February 7, 2011

Cheap price on a great kids toy! And 20% off entire site!


My son got this toy as a gift for Christmas (Thanks C&K!) and absolutly loves it!! I was trying to find another one for a gift and found this site! They have super unique toys and there entire site is 20% off right now! I found the toy for 20% off by clicking this link: Scientific Explorer from KazooToys.com will add fun and exploration to your child's day!It's only $7.91 without shipping. If your kids are bigger the Scientific Explorer kits will be perfect for your kids too. Go check it out soon because it looks like the 20% off sale is a promo for Valentines day. I put a video of my kids playing with this toy bellow just in case you want to see how the simple yet super fun toy works  :-)



If you enjoy toys as much as my family you will love this one for sure! My husband always tells me that we have to many, I say to many is not enough!!

Jamie :-)
**If you like this post, "Like" it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment