Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Little Tykes Free shipping event!





Did you know you can buy Little Tikes Direct? I purchased a few things at Christmas time and got a WAY better price than I could in any store (Minus the second had stores)! Right now they have a promo going for free shipping on over 100 different items and tons of them are in the Clearance/Special offers section!

I wish my son was bigger so I could get him this one!

Can you believe it's only $19.99?!! His dad would love to play with this one. Anyways, go check out the sale, they have SO many things for super cheap and if you have ever owned a Little Tykes product you know how heavy duty they are. They can keep up with even my kids! Shop Little Tikes for great toys for children!



Jamie :-)

**If you like this post, "Like" me on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment