Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Free Tag or Tag jr book!




Do you own a Leapfog toy? If so your in luck! Click here and register one of your products and they will send you a free Tag or Tag jr book along with a $5 off a tag system coupon. I almost forgot about this one until my free book came in the mail yesterday! OH YEAH! I'm holding it randsome until my daughter cleans up her room ;-) My daughter LOVES her Tag Jr, and theres even a download for it now where it says your childs name when turned on or off!! SOOO CUTE!!


I signed up for this about a week before Christmas and it just arrived yesterday so don't expect it to soon. But just when you start to forget you signed up for it, it will come in the mail as a nice surprise for the day!


Jamie :-)
**If you like this post, "Like" me on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment