Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cellfire giving out $0.50-$2.00 Kroger Coupons!



I have great news for anyone living near a Kroger Brand Store (King Soopers, Fry's, Kroger, City Market, ect.)

Cellfire is giving out coupons good at any Kroger Brand Store today! The coupons are valued at $0.50 up to $2.00! Click here to sign up for Cellfire or Click here to log-in if you already have an exsisting Cellfire account. My coupon was for $0.50 which I will be happy to use! Make sure and comment and let me know what you end up getting  :-)

What is Cellfire.com?Cellfire is a site that has been around long before the smart phone! It has always made it simple to use coupons even when you don't have a printer. At Cellfire you have the option of selecting coupons they have available and adding them right to your store loyalty card (Like a King Soopers Card, Safeway card or Kroger card). When you sign up for Cellfire you can then browse what they have, select which coupons you would like to use then type in your saver/loyalty card that you would like the coupons loaded on to! It's simple and really handy. The one thing I would like to mention about these coupons is that they do not double. Even when your store offers double coupons these one's don't and won't double at check out. Click anywhere on this to go to cellfire.com to check it out.

**Thank you for clicking my links and supporting Mom And Dad Save! When you click my links it supports my site with no cost to you or your computers safety  :-D **

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment