Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WOOO! Best Buy Midnight Sale Tonight!!!



HOORAY!!! I'm so excited to announce another Best Buy Midnight Sale, beginning tonight at midnight EST until 8 a.m. EST Wednesday (8/17) morning. This after-hours sale will feature great deals on computing, gaming, cameras, and more! But hurry, these online-only sale prices will be available for a short period of time, while supplies last! Make sure to select in-store pickup when placing your order so you don't have to pay for shipping!! Click here to check it out, note that this link will not work or have correct pricing until 12AM EST!! 

Last Midnight sale I scored a bunch of Blu-Rays for only $5.99 Each!! Not to mention a few video games for my Wii for $6.99. This is a perfect time to stock up on presents for X-Mas. I know it seems far away but for my family at least it's only 10 paychecks away!

**Thanks for clicking my links and supporting my site by giving me credit for your order!  :-D**

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment