Wednesday, August 24, 2011

$10 Credit for everyone on Eversave = FREE STUFF!



YES! This is really exciting news! Eversave has placed a $10 credit into every existing account! You must use it before August 25th. Click here to log-in and see what you can get with your credit.

If you are not signed up no worries! You can click here to sign up and still receive an instant $10 credit. YAY!! 



This is what I used my credit on. They are offering $85 worth of premium hair-styling tools and products from NuMe Style for only $8! FREE WITH YOUR CREDIT! Aftet you purchase this one you will have to pay $8 flat rate shipping when placing your order. Click here to check out that deal!  Not to sure when I'm going to actually use this freebie but I'm thinking it might come in handy around Christmas!

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook!
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment