Friday, June 3, 2011

Printable 15% off 1 item at Barnes & Noble!


Here is a great suggestion for Fathers Day, how about a book from Barnes and Noble? Click here to print out a coupon for 15% off one item at Barnes & Noble! May I suggest the Sword of Truth Series, By, Terry Goodkind? I know I talk about this all the time but it is truly the best book series out there! The first in the series is called, The Wizard's First Rule. This is by far the best book I have ever read. The series continues to amaze you until the final book, Confessor. There is even a new book coming out in August called, The Omen Machine! My husband and I can't wait! It looks to be a wonderful addition to the Sword of Truth series! Check out Terry Goodkinds Facebook page here!

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment