Last week was mostly coupons which I'm totally okay with! Mailed coupons often have a extremely late experation date so I'm able to hold onto them for sales and clearances :-D
Keep in mind when ever coming to my site that if I post something and do not sign up for it myself I will warn you on the post in RED so you know I don't totally trust it. I can't stand junk email in my inbox!! Most offers will always ask first if they can send you emails and it won't take away your offer by opting out. You can always make a fake e-mail account you only use for give aways. I use my regular e-mail address on everything so I can keep up on all the offers for you all! Alright everyone, let's see what we got in my mail box last week:
- Pyrex, I <3 Pyrex pot holder (No longer available)
- Kandoo $1 off coupon, I received this by signing up for their newsletter (Click here)
- Fiber Choice Weight Management and $2 off coupon (Still Active)
- $.75 off coupon for Mt. Olive, I received this by signing up for their newsletter (Click here) they also state that we can win stuff and get freebies for signing up! Let's keep our fingers crossed!
- Lysol kids healty habits activity book (Still active)
- Coupon for a free Glade Spring Collection Product, from Right @ Home. Offer is no longer valid but you can sign up for future offers by clicking here! They e-mail the offer to you and you need to be one of the first responders in order to get the free stuff. Ill try and give you guys a heads up on them as they show up. You never know if you got the offer until it arrives in your mailbox.
- Huggies Surpreme wipes and coupon, Sams Club offer (Still active)
- Degree Motion Sense Deodorant, Facebook offer, this is a daily occurance, click here and like them then check back daily to score your sample. Looks like they are out for today but you can always check tomorrow :-)
- Jergens Overnight Repair & Ultra Healing Samples (No longer available)
Check me out on Facebook!
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**