Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Best Buy sale, Online only @ Midnight!!!



Okay, I'm pretty excited about this one! Tonight Best Buy will be hosting a Midnight Sale for only 8 hours! I am crossing my fingers that I can stay awake long enough to see what they have to offer, it's only 10pm for me, but I'm pretty lame about staying up late now a days  :-)


The sale starts on Thursday (5/19/11) at 12am EST and will last until 8am EST. Click here at or after midnight to check out what they have to offer. They said this link won't work until then. Don't forget you can select in store pick up so you don't have to pay for shipping and you don't have to wait to get your new toy or even better, TOYS!! Let me know if you score anything good!!
Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook!
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment