Thursday, April 21, 2011

Voskos $1 off coupon and Chance to get Free Yogurt!




Voskos is offering a $1 printable coupon on Facebook! I used 4 of them yesterday at Sprouts and scored 4 regular cups of Greek yogurt for $.36 each! Click here to sign up and print your coupon, don't foget you can hit the back button on your browser and print it twice. I went to my Mom's and printed 2 more so I could get more. They are also offering free yogurt on their Facebook, here is how you can score the free yogurt:
  •  Go to Voskos on Facebook by clicking here
  • “Like” Voskos, and then get 3 of your friends to become Facebook Fans by clicking on the “Tell Your Friends” icon above.
  • Click on the FREE Voskos Yogurt Coupon and fill out the form. Include the names of the friends you requested to become Facebook Fans
That's it! I use Greek Yogurt in place of Sour Cream all the time. It tastes the same to me and is SOOO much healthier. I just made Rotisserie Chicken and Apple Salad with it last night, I'm eating it right now and it tastes amazing!! And it's super healthy!!

**Note to Chris, Uncle Mark and Mommy! I am using you as my refference as the 3 so you better sign up, don't make me call you! LOL!**

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment