Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Mail the past 2 weeks (3/2 - 4/2)


Sorry I didn't put some of the stuff up last week for you all! Here is what I got in the mail the past 2 weeks. Keep in mind when ever coming to my site that if I post something and do not sign up for it myself I will warn you on the post in RED so you know I don't totally trust it. I can't stand junk email in my inbox!! Most offers will always ask first if they can send you emails and it won't take away your offer by opting out. Alright everyone, let's see what we got in my mail box the past 2 weeks

  • Nursery Water Re-usable bag & Coupon (Still available)
  • Vendor coupon for Kraft Mio, mine exploded in the mail before it got here. I sent customer service an email and they sent me a coupon for a free one! (No longer active)
  • Parents choice infant formula sample (Still available)
  • HealthiDent Dog Treat & Coupon, Walmart Sample (No longer active)
  • Target beauty bag with 5 samples (No longer active)
  • Coupon for a free Philadelphia cooking cream, this is no longer active but you can still sign up for Krafts First Taste by clicking here and be part in future giveaways to try new stuff!
  • Purina One Beyond Dog food sample & Coupon, Walmart giveaway (No longer active)
  • Hugo Boss Cologne sample (Still available)
  • Hearos ear plugs pretty in pink sample & Coupon (Still available)
  • Waterpik, SinuSense Neti Pot (No longer active)
  • Oriental Trading Company product catalog, wedding edition and standard edition. I 've been looking at these things since I was a kid and still continue to as an adult. We purchased a lot of our wedding stuff from them as well as birthday supplies every year. They are super cheap and usually have free shipping on $50 or more. I usually spent that when I ordered so it made for some great deals! Click here to go to their site to sign up for their catalog mailers
Well, that's about it! Ill get back to hunting out some more stuff for you guys. Today might be a smaller day, my son has to get his 9 month checkup and shots this afternoon  :'-(   Not lookin forward to it! He's a tough little dude though so hopefully he gets through it without crying to bad.


 Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook!
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment