Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Got my Zelda Shirt, AND IT ROCKS!!!

So last week I did a post about the most amazing shirt of all time! I wanted to show you how outstanding my brother and I look in them! Here is my Brother Travis and I rockin the Zelda shirts we got from 6dollarshirts! The shirts here are hysterical and only cost $6! The shipping runs around $8 so that makes these shirts about $14 shipped which is still a wonderful deal. I ordered my shirts the day I did the post and they got here last Friday!! Super quick and super cheap. The quality is wonderful! I will be turning it inside out when I wash it to insure a nice long shirt life! LOL! That goes for any graphic tee! Click here to check out this shirt and all the other funny shirts on 6dollarshirts!! Make sure and enter the code: 4JHGVM for an extra 10% off your order   :-D


Here's some of my other favorites!!:


"Shop Smart! Shop S Mart!"

"Heyyyy yooooou Guuuuuuuuys!!!"

If you don't know what this is, you have never played Contra  :-)  1 of the best NES Games ever!!

"We are the knights who say..... Nee!"

Yes.....Yes I do!



Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment