Friday, April 15, 2011

Funny shirt for everyone to enjoy!



Why was the thirsty Alien hanging around the computer?
....................................................................................
He was looking for the Spacebar!!!! Ahhh ha ha!!!! Sorry, I had to say it  ;-)


Were you mad when they took Jupiter out of our solar system? I gotta tell you I was fuming for over a week about it. Now that I have calmed down I can laugh at shirts like this. This is on sale today only at Shirt.wootYou can get it for $15 shipped! Shipping is always $5 no matter what you buy and shirts are always $10. Don't forget, Woot is a daily deal site so this won't be here tomorrow. Click here to check it out or share this post with your friends to get a few smiles!

 Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment