Saturday, April 2, 2011

Free shipping on all DVD's and Blu-Rays at Warner Bros Shop

Official Shop of Warner Bros

The Warner Bros Shop is offering Free Shipping on All DVDs and Blu-rays! through April 3rd. They are also offering 20% off of all Harry Potter Merchandise.  Click here to check it out! Warner Brothers have a lot of hard to find old movies that are now on DVD. My favorite being, 7 Brides for 7 Brothers! A total classic must see and only $9.95!! Bless your beautiful hide, where ever you may be  ;-)

For your entertainment here is the song, Lonesome Polecat, from 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. I sing this song to my son when ever he gets upset or is having a hard time calming down for bed. He loves it! So cute, makes me wanna cry thinking of how fast he has grown!







Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment