Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Free Airwick warmer units at Target and Walmart!



So I just got back from a long day of shopping. It was fun but I'm happy to say I am finally at home!

I found Airwick warmer units at Target for $.89 and at Walmart for $.98. They have a printable $1 off coupon on coupons.com you can print out and get this for free! I bought 10 at Target and 2 at Walmart and stapled my cards on them, handed them out to some and put the rest on my Mail box. I would rather be on Extreme Couponing than Hoarders so I had to let them go. Plus it was a nice way to spread the word about my site! We'll see if anyone who got the warmer checks this site out! If so and your one of the newbies who got a free warmer, WELCOME!!!! and Aren't you lucky!!!!   ;-)

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment