Sunday, April 3, 2011

3 issues of WWE Magazine for $3!! Wrestle Mania Tonight!!!!



Do you smell what The Rock is cookin? The great one returns tonight to host Wrestle Mania XXVII. I can't even tell you all how excited I am. Not only The Rock is gracing us with his presents but we also get to see Stone Cold Steve Austin ref Michael Coles first match, HHH fight The Undertaker and Snookie from Jersey Shore is even suppose to fight with the Divas! This is going to be GREAT! I wanted to find a deal that was WWE themed so here it is. WWE Magazine is offering 3 issues of WWE magazine for just $3! Click here to check out the deal. Our family is a little nerdy about these PPV's and were throwing a party at our house so I need to get to cleaning and cookin! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone! Enjoy tonight if your watching!!

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook!
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment