Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Playstation giving out codes for DLC on Edge and Schick packs!



This was a neat thing I thought I should share with all you video gamers out there! The new Edge and Schick packs featuring Killzone 3, Gran Turismo 5 and inFAMOUS 2 are not only collectors items.They have special codes you can enter at edgeshave.com/ps3 and get your choice of the following DLC:
  • A Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack featuring two popular maps from Killzone 2 OR three Unlock Points to use on the weapon or ability of your choice
  • A customized Chevy Camaro SS “Edge Special” for Gran Turismo 5
  • A special “Sniper Blast” in-game power for inFAMOUS 2. The long-range blast has a narrow area of effect to better equip you to take-on the enemy when inFAMOUS 2 arrives in June.
Pretty Sweet! I haven't personally played any of these, my Husband loves the Killzone games. I myself can't wait to buy Bulletstorm! If are darn tax return would ever get here! I was trying to find coupons to go with it so ill let you know if I find anything! Sorry about that!

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment