Monday, March 21, 2011

My mail this week (3/14-3/20)


These post's are always so much fun! I sit here on monday and pull all my stuff out of my little "Mail O' the week" box to set things up for pictures and get excited all over again because now I can dig into them! Keep in mind when ever coming to my site that if I post something and do not sign up for it myself I will warn you on the post in RED so you know I don't totally trust it. I can't stand junk email in my inbox!! Most offers will always ask first if they can send you emails and it won't take away your offer by opting out. So everyone, let's see what we got in my mail box this week

  • 2 Miracle Whip Sample packs (Still available)
  • 2 Breathe Right Advanced Strips and $1.50 off coupon (Still available)
  • Vivite Defining Lip Plumper, was a give away that I came across and did not share as I did not really trust it. I figured they would call and bug me some way or another and they never did. Sorry everyone! This really did work and was a great one! Ill keep my eye out in the future for another give away.
  • 6 single packs of Boogie wipes and 2 $.50 off coupons. Got these as the March samples from Question Mom's survey and now Sample site! They pay you real money to do surveys and you get real stuff to try! I was really excited about this one. You can't get these but you can sign up for future surveys and monthly samples for doing a review (Still available) You can also find out how to print out a $.50 off coupon for Boogie Wipes by clicking here.
  • 20 free 4x6 photo's from Target Coupon. Also from Question Mom's. You can't get these but you can sign up for future surveys and monthly samples for doing a review (Still available)
  • 2 Label-Itz "Bandette" bands. Also from Question Mom's.  You can't get these but you can sign up for future surveys and monthly samples for doing a review (Still available)
  • 3 Cheez-It samples, sorry, I ate the Romano one before the picture. Now I can eat the rest!! Nomm nomm nommmm! (No longer active)
  • Jiffy Mies Recipe book (Still available)
That's all Folks! Ill be doing a post a little later to review the stuff I got from Question Mom's! Stay tuned!

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook!
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment