Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My mail the past 2 weeks

Alright Guys and Gals, here is what I got in the mail the past 2 weeks. Sorry I was lagging on posting this. I have to do it before the kids get up otherwise the sample layout would turn into my daughters dancing platform  :-)
Keep in mind when ever coming to my site that if I post something and do not sign up for it myself I will warn you on the post in RED so you know I don't totally trust it. I can't stand junk email in my inbox!! Most offers will always ask first if they can send you emails and it won't take away your offer by opting out. The following is what I got in the mail the past 2 weeks:

  • Atkins Starter kit: 3 snack bars, 1 Comprehensive Carb Counter and  acceptable food list book, 1 Chef recipes book & 1 Quick start guide book (I requested this a few weeks ago but did not want to post it. I wanted to make sure no crazy Atkins person contacted me, no one did so, click here to get yours.)
  •  Being a girl Tampax sample kit: Tampax coupons, 3 Pearl Tampons all with different absorbency, 2 Ultra regular pads, 2 thin pantiliners and Sample size Secret Scent expressions deodorant (Still Active!)
  • Mega Red, 5 pill sample (No longer active, Walmart website sample)
  • Aveda, coupon for Travel size hand relief (Still active, sign up for their mailing list here)
  • Maybelline, Fit me foundation samples and coupon (No longer active, Target website sample)
  • Lacoste, Joy of Pink sample (Still active)
  • Playtex sport sample (Still active)
  • Beneful dog food sample (No longer active, Walmart Website sample)
  • Nescafe, Tasters choice with 6 flavor samples (Still active)
  • Coupon for free can of Chef Boyardee (No longer active, Walmart sample website)
  • 5 Free, Commit to no texting rings, from Allstate (Still active)
  • Free Lego club magazine (Still active, free magazine for 2 years!, no CC required for sign up!)
Sweet! I think that's it. Have fun signing up for ones you might have missed!

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment