Monday, March 7, 2011

Get paid to buy Catfood!


Redplum.com has a coupon for $1.50 off any Goodlife Recipe catfood. The picture shows the bag but the coupon printed says any 1 item. They sell this catfood in wet form at Target for $.86 at my store, so buying that would created $.64 overage per coupon! The site allows you to print 2, and if you can stop by your Mom's (Like I do when they have coupons like this!) you can print 2 more there!! Here's where you find this one. Click here to go to Red Plum and scroll until you find this coupon. Select it to print. My coupon was on the 2nd page about half way down. Select Clip To Print and print the coupon. You should be good to go! I don't personally own a cat so I don't really need cat food so I just give it to my Aunt to feed to hers.

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment