Sunday, March 27, 2011

Free Sample of Aveeno Shampoo and Conditioner


SCORE!!! I LOVE AVEENO!!! Well, at least for the kids. I came across this one looking for coupons for their baby wash. My kids have super sensitive skin and Aveeno is all I can use on them. It cost a lot so coupons make it so much better. The link was not working yesterday, I sent them an email and it looks like it's good to go now. Click here to request a sample of Aveeno Shampoo and Conditioner. You will have to take a little survey on your hair then you will be able to select the type of sample you want! I can't wait for this one, I love the kids stuff so the adult stuff is sure to be great too! It says the sample should arrive in 8-10 weeks  :-D

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook!
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment