Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Free kids book today on Facebook!



The Works of Justin Matott is giving out free books! Here's what you have to do to get yours:
  • Click here to go to The works of Justin Matott's Facebook page
  • "Like" him
  • Comment that, Mom and Dad Save, sent you and what book you want (May I suggest the, Aliens all mixed up book? My daughter has been sleeping with it since Christmas!)
  • Get 10 of your friends to follow him as well
  • Send your friends to his page and have them post "So n so sent me" and what book they would like
My daughter already has most of the collection but we are still missing a few  ;-) This is the wonderful author that brought us the first interactive kids book iPad app, Aliens all mixed up, that I just spoke about in the last post!! I love it!!! If you want to check out all his book titles click here or check out his blog by clicking here.

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment