Sunday, February 6, 2011

Great deal on The Office Overtime digital shorts!



So if your as addicted to the show, The Office, as much as I then this post will be pretty excititing! The NBC/Universal store is having a great sale right now! I always tell my husband that I would rather get a new TV than a diamond, we can't afford a TV this valentines day so I'm sending him over here to get me this DVD

Can you believe it's only $10.98?! Media mail shipping (Which includes dvd's, cd's and books) is only $4.95 so this deal after shipping would only cost you $15.93. That's a great price!! They are also running a promo where you get a free Biggest loser protein bar with ever order, lol! If you want to check this or anything else out click here and it will take you to view all these lovely Valentines day gifts  :-)
Jamie :-) **If you like this post, "Like" me on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment