Saturday, February 19, 2011

Free sample of True Citrus



I can't wait to get this sample! It is a powder you add to your water to make it taste like Lemon or lime and on their website they also have tons of recipes that use their powder to create yummy meals. This one sounds like fun! Anyways, click here to go to their Facebook page and like them. Then fill out for your free sample. They will then send you an email that you have to click and confirm. They say you should get your sample in 2-3 weeks! YAY!!


Jamie :-)

**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

2 comments:

  1. I use the lemon all the time .I bought the carrier for the packages,one for me and one for my daughter.Nice to have lemon available when out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie you truly are the best! Glad to know this sample is going to come and be tasty! Wasn't to sure if it was going to taste good or not. Now I really can't wait! So have you cooked with it like it says you can? Your the best Rosie!!

    ReplyDelete