Saturday, February 12, 2011

A few things............

Good morning Everyone. A few upcoming this I need to let you know about. Today we are attending a memorial service for my husbands Grandfather and will also be attending the funeral on Monday. I'm not going to have as much time as I would like to post things but am going to try my hardest to get things up this morning before we leave and once we get back home. Thanks for your understanding. Make sure to get out there and get those Valentines day gifts for Monday! (I got my husband very cool framed True Blood picture!) Have a wonderful weekend!

Jamie :-)**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

2 comments:

  1. Rosie you are the sweetest! Thank you so much! The memorial yesterday was beautiful. My husband and I are touched that someone here just reading my posts would be so sweet and caring! Thanks again for your condolences. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete