Monday, September 19, 2011

Pre-Order Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Get FREE Collectors Case!


WOW! Lots of neat stuff from Best Buy right now! Click here to Pre-Order, Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, for In-Store Pick-Up or ship it to yourself for FREE and get the metal case above for free!! I got one of these when I Pre-Ordered Snow White and it's pretty nice, it's already saved the disk's from my crazy kids  :-) 

They also have the older Pirates movies on sale right now for as low as $9.99! Click here to check out the other titles on sale.

On Top of all these Sales and Great offers Geeksquad is celebrating "Talk like a pirate day" with some great offers. Click here to check that out  :-)

Yar me Mateys, us land lovers love great deals that save us lots of Booty!! (That's what she said!)

Jamie :-)
Check me out on Facebook! 
**If you like this post, share it on Facebook**

No comments:

Post a Comment